ZIPLINE – KNYSNA
Knysna Ziplines is an adrenaline-filled experience that has you gliding over the treetops and spectacular views of the surrounding forest.
Welcome to the Knysna Zipline! An adrenaline-filled experience that has you gliding over the treetops and giving you a spectacular view of the surrounding forest and natural landscapes. At a relative speed!
Knysna Zipline has especially been designed and installed to enhance the natural beauty of the Kranshoek SANParks picnic site. The ziplines are some of the longest that you will get to experience. Not for someone with a fear of heights. Extremely long cables crisscross the gorge at the picnic site. With heights of +- 200 meters, it will certainly be a memorable experience.
Zipline Option 1: 4 Cables
Zipline Option 2: 6 Cables (For the very fit with quite some walking and 15min small picnic break. This one’s not for the weak-hearted.) The 6-cables tour is only available at 10h00am and 13h00pm.
For groups of 9 and more kindly email us your request. If you are 8 or less please book online.
You will first meet at the Knysna Zipline office to complete the admin, prior to self-driving into the park where you will meet the guides. Please note that you will have to self-drive to/from the office and launch site in the park.
- Min Age 8 years.
- Max 120kg.
- No pregnant women. Please note that you must be relatively fit without any chronic conditions or disabilities.
There are a number of staircases and walkways between ziplines.
Excludes: SANParks entry fee from R38 per person for SA residents. If you pay cash at the SANParks gate the process to enter the park is considerably faster than paying with a credit card.
What to wear:
- No slip-on shoes. Closed comfortable shoes.
- Comfortable clothing. No skirts or dresses
- No Loose Items
What to Bring:
- Small bottled water – easy to carry
- You cmay also bring a small bag to take your phone or camera with. Please ensure it’s a bag that will not get lost while ziplining and that it can be secured to your body.
- Cash for SANParks entry fee (not included)
- Children under 8 years will not be allowed to participate.
- We cannot allow you to do this activity if you are pregnant or have health issues or disabilities. If you’re unsure of your condition please consult your GP
- Max 120kg
- You needs to have an average fitness level.
- You should not have a fear of Heights. If the tour starts and you are not able to start the tour, you will, unfortunately, have to walk a distance to get back to the base (no refund)
- Windy conditions are on the mountain at times, but the guides will assist you.