HIKING – TSITSIKAMMA
Discover the secrets of the spectacular Tsitsikamma Indigenous forest on foot during this guided hike.
Guided Hikes – Woodcutter’s Journey on foot in the Plaatbos Nature Reserve
Discover the secrets of the spectacular Tsitsikamma Indigenous forest. As you enter the forest you will encounter Hard Pear trees, Giant Yellow Woods, and other interesting Forest Flora. Stand next to a giant Outeniqua Yellowwood and feel like a dwarf against this unique creation. You will encounter beautiful Tree Ferns hundreds of years old. The walk starts and ends at the Adventure Centre in Storms River Village.
- Route 1 – Goesa Hiking Trail – 2km
- Route 2 – Green route: 5.09km
- Route 3 – Red route: 7.78km
- Route 4 – Yellow route 8.09km
- Combined red & yellow route: 11.2km
• Includes bottled water and guide
• Bookings essential & subject to availability
• Minimum 2 pax
• Require proper hiking shoes