PERRY’S BRIDGE REPTILE PARK – HAZYVIEW
Come view over 50 species of reptiles, have your photo taken with a python and watch the crocodile feeding at Perry’s Bridge Reptile Park.
Perry’s Bridge Reptile Park in Hazyview is home to over 50 species of reptiles such as snakes, crocodiles, tortoises, and lizards, plus educational shows with feedings.
The enclosures mimic the animals’ natural environment. This provides a more enjoyable lifestyle for the animals and viewing pleasure for visitors.
Please note that shows are held daily (except Fridays) and are subject to minimum numbers and weather:
11:00: venomous snakes
12:00: understanding snakes and constrictors
12.30: bearded dragon feeding
13:00: tortoise feeding
15:00: venomous snakes
16:00: understanding snakes and constrictors
Crocodile feeding is held at 2pm on Sundays during warmer months (also weather dependent – we cannot guarantee that they will eat!)
Photo – extra fee R50.00 – choose to have your photo taken with a python, lizard or tortoise!
🗸View over 50 species of reptiles in their enclosures
🗸Crocodile feeding (Sundays only, subject to weather)
Duration: The average visit is approx. 3 hours
Inclusions: self-guided tour
Exclusions: Items of personal nature.
Opening Hours: Mon-Thurs, Sat-Sun (closed Fridays). 10am – 5pm.
Looking for more activities to do with the kids? Let them try the Tree Top Challenge, situated next door to Perry’s Bridge Reptile Park.
HOW TO BOOK: the BOOK NOW button only sends an enquiry – payment request sent to you after submitted!
– Click the BOOK NOW button
– choose your date and time slot
– add the number of adults and kids for the activity. Many activities offer sliding scale rates according to the number of guests
– BOOK – enter your details and send the enquiry
– we will respond asap and confirm the availability of your booking, price, time, etc and send you a secure payment link by e-mail/SMS.
– only once payment has been received, will your booking be confirmed and your Activity Ticket/Voucher be sent to you by e-mail