HOEDSPRUIT ENDANGERED SPECIES CENTRE
Educational and exciting guided tours in an open vehicle through the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, renowned for its rehabilitation work.
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre presents a fascinating insight into rare, vulnerable, and endangered animal species, and animal conservation efforts at large.
Funds raised through the tours contribute directly to the conservation projects and daily operating costs.
The two-hour guided tour gives an overview of the conservation programs and of the various species in their care. The cheetahs and rhinos is always a highlight! A visit to the Vulture Restaurant is also popular where hundreds of vultures descend when food is put out for them. Other animals you will see are wild dogs, leopards, sable antelope, and ground hornbills. The tour is preceded by an informative video on the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre.
🗸View a number of animal species in the centre
🗸Visit to the vulture restaurant
Duration: approx 2 hours.
Inclusions: Guided tour.
Exclusions: Items of personal nature.
Tour Times: 09h00am and 11h00am (booking essential).
HESC maintains a strict policy of no contact or interaction with animals kept on the property.
Make sure to include other activities in the Hoedspruit area in your visit:
HOW TO BOOK: the BOOK NOW button only sends an enquiry – payment request sent to you after submitted!
– Click the BOOK NOW button
– choose your date and time slot
– add the number of adults and kids for the activity. Many activities offer sliding scale rates according to the number of guests
– BOOK – enter your details and send the enquiry
– we will respond asap and confirm the availability of your booking, price, time, etc and send you a secure payment link by e-mail/SMS.
– only once payment has been received, will your booking be confirmed and your Activity Ticket/Voucher be sent to you by e-mail