Planning a bachelor or bachelorette party in South Africa doesn’t have to be stressful or expensive! This party is one of the highly anticipated parts of the wedding celebrations. Which is a welcomed break from the wedding planning stress!
Why not do something different with the bride or groom-to-be? And arrange an adventure-packed day for them with their friend group! Here are some different and exciting activity ideas in South Africa for the big send-off:
Paintball is the perfect activity for a group of friends who want to use the groom-to-be as target practice! Offering a variety of games such as ‘capture the flag’ and ‘King of the Hill’. This strategic game is sure to be a hit with the groom and your friends!
For the equine lover, a leisurely trot through forests, farmlands, and bushveld, is a treat! Kurland Park Horse Trails located in Plettenberg Bay offers a ‘Ride, Wine, and Dine’ trail. This trail ride includes a meander to the Newstead Lund Family Vineyards, to enjoy a tapas lunch and wine tasting. Upgrade to the ‘Wine Route and Pamper’ package that includes a massage at Kurland Spa – bliss for the bride-to-be!
Spoil the couple with a safari experience – no need to wait for the honeymoon! Here are a few of our favourite safari destinations:
- Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga. Rent a private safari vehicle from Hazyview and depart in the early morning to the world-famous Kruger Park!
- Aquila Private Game Reserve, Western Cape. Aquila offers overnight and day visitor packages that include game drives, horse riding and/or quad bike trails. Only 2hours drive from Cape Town makes this Big 5 destination a must-do! Read all about our Aquila experience here.
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve, Garden Route. Located only 30-minutes from George Airport. This Big 5 reserve offers overnight packages that include game drives and horse riding trails.
- Buffelsdrift, Oudtshoorn. Experience the karoo like never before at Buffelsdrift with a meerkat safari! Or meet their resident elephants during an educational interaction.
- Sibuya Private Game Reserve, Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth offers some 5-star game reserves that don’t break the bank! Spend a day at Sibuya on one of their packages including a game drive and river cruise.
Spend a full day filled with adventure and activities for the whole gang! Hazyview offers a fantastic adventure combo including quad biking and river rafting at a huge discount!
Shark Cage Diving
We like to say if you are getting married, you can handle shark cage diving easily! This exciting and educational experience will open your eyes to the “jaws” of the ocean.
Planning a bachelor/bachelorette party in South Africa is not meant to be as stressful as the wedding. Let Tours and Tickets SA help you create this exciting day before the couple gets hitched!